Sometimes I love Netflix

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. I spent mine eating ham, potato salad and deviled eggs and, a little unusual, watching a horror film. I believe the title was The Taking of Deborah Logan. Loved it. Want to watch it again. I strongly encourage you to watch it as well.

The cast is great. Some of the actors you will recognize and some I don't think I have ever seen on anything before. The story is well thought out and the action begins where it should - at the beginning. It is a "documentary" and can sometimes have the feel of the Paranormal movies but it's nowhere near as slow or forced. These are real actors, not empty shells pretending to be two dimensional characters. If you can't tell, I happen to hate the Paranormal films. There's no story in them ever, no acting and hardly any action. The Taking was infinitely better. I don't want to give anything away I just want to say that this movie is amazing and it is one that I plan to eventually add to my personal library.

Watch it - you'll love it.

Comments

Popular Posts