November News

It's November already. I can't believe how fast this year has gone by and it seems like I now have next to no time to get anything done. I know, stay at home mom complaining about time. I should probably keep my mouth shut but the day does disappear when your two year old and puppy both want your attention all the time and a daily tornado makes its way through each morning. So I am making this easier on myself. I am starting a new blog mini series for the holidays. Mini ghost stories set in a Victorian mansion and all of them taking place during a single Christmas party. I'm very excited and I don't want to rush it so I am taking this week off from blogging to begin the series. Since it is about to be time for the big holidays I may not be blogging twice a week unless the series runs long. In that case I will post stories on both Mondays and Thursdays and maybe throw a small blog in here and there.

Definitely check back on Monday to read the beginning of the new series! I promise it will not disappoint. And if any of you get word about any great books coming out give me a heads up. I'm always looking for Christmas reading.

Comments

Popular Posts