Well hello again

Don't give me that look. I know, I know, you feel like I've been ignoring you but in my defense I told you I would be working on my book. Edit's take time. I still love you baby. Maybe I haven't done enough, maybe I haven't made you feel special for a while but how am I supposed to buy you all those baubles if I'm not bringing home the proverbial bacon? Honestly, it's not that I don't care I was just doing something better.

(For those of you with no sense of humor that was sarcasm.)

I do care. It's been bothering me that I haven't written here in some time. It feels like weeks. Unfortunately this blog doesn't mean I'm back to full time - I'm still editing. Hey, a girl's gotta get an agent. There is a bright side though. I've been working on some new shorts. No series or anything like that. Just straight up horror shorts. What can I say, sometimes it's therapeutic (and fun) to kill people on paper and I live in L.A. I need this therapy. And what does that say about me? That I'm freaking awesome for not being a real life serial killer. Yeah, I'm talking about you people who have no business driving and no common sense.

So, to recap. New stories on the way and I promise I will try not to keep putting you on the back burner. I'm pregnant so with the hormones I'm rockin' I will have plenty to complain about :)

Until next time.


 

Comments

Popular Posts