I love this!

There is this blog on Writer's Digest website - The Writer's Dig by Brian Klems - and he has guest bloggers every once and a while. I came across this gem and if you are like me, a parent of two who knows they should be writing everyday but just can't seem to find the time you need to read this. It made me feel so much better about not being the perfect author that always finds hours a day to devote to their craft.

Lisa Lepki, just know that after reading this I have fallen in love with you. No funny business - I just love you.

If you can find five minutes away from the kids and the dishes and the uncooked dinner then read this.

6 Ways to Stay Creative as a Writer (When You're a Parent) http://www.writersdigest.com/online-editor/6-ways-to-stay-creative-as-a-writer-when-youre-a-parent 

 

Comments

Popular Posts