Lazy Friday

It shouldn't have been a lazy Friday, but it was. It started somewhere around 3 am when my son came into our bed with a fever of a hundred and one ruining my hopes that I would have a nice quiet day of reading ahead of me. But dealing with a sick little boy isn't all that bad it only means no personal time. Like I have that anyway with a seven month old! Needless to say it was a movie day. The laundry is piled up to the ceiling, the living room is a pit and I have a large stack of old baby toys that needs to be washed before my little one can slobber all over them but I was somehow able to ignore that OCD voice in my head demanding that I clean (which is really hard to do by the way) and I made it a day of sleepers. I won't go into a long list of the movies I viewed today because I don't feel like it. I will tell you about the film I just finished. It had been so long since I watched it I forgot how good it is.

Be Kind Rewind is a movie that I should watch at least every other month. Not only is the story quirky and fun and the characters reminiscent of old friends that I miss every day but it is a wonderful reminder of the joy that can be found even in the toughest of times. That even our most ridiculous of friends are forever. And that we should be grateful everyday for the little things we possess and the people we love.

And with that last thought I literally had my baby dropped in my lap. I guess daddy is ready for his break. I will have a new short soon. Maybe a couple if I can get a break from playing Cinderella MD.

Hope to talk to you soon :)





Comments

Popular Posts