Trick-or-Treating

I have done my Halloween duties and can now, finally, go to bed and not have to worry about costumes or fabricating props. My kids had a great weekend of games and candy, got full pumpkins tonight while going from house to house, and they are so close to passing out. It has been a great Halloween.

Our Ghostbuster pictures are on Instagram and Facebook if you want to check out our sweet containment unit. You can find links on my website www.samanthamcclanahan.com.

I hope your holiday was as fun-filled as mine, and if you are still out there burning the midnight oil for those last dregs of candy, then be safe. Don't go wandering into any dark alleys or cemeteries by yourself. For those of you on the east coast, the bewitching hour is almost upon you and I wouldn't want any of my readers to go missing because they decided to investigate an abandoned hospital in the wee hours of the morning. Remember, demons like to stay up until at least 3 am.

Have a great night and a safe Halloween!

Sam





Comments

Popular Posts