For my few readers

Hello you small few! Today I think a serious conversation is in order.

I feel as though I have been skimping on the horror in our weekly micro story. Actually, I know I've been. Let's be honest - blogging is hard. I have shorts that I have worked draft over draft that I feel are some of my best pieces. The books I'm sending to agents are my absolute best work. The micro series? I'll admit I've been phoning it in. I was so excited when I had the original idea for Wilford Manor but in the chaos of the holidays and kids and the everyday I let the quality severely slip. Not anymore. The micro series The Merry Gathering at Wilford Manor ends in January and from here on out the darkness will only grow. We will end this year with blood on our hands and on the walls.

Next week don't expect any story though. I have promised the family I would give them all of my time during Christmas. It is seriously tempting to have Krampus just waltz in and end the series but I won't disappoint anymore.

Comments

Popular Posts