Crappy start to the New Year

Let's see. I was able to ring in the New Year with family which is always a plus since I never get to see them but the downside to it was a nice, loooooooong drive on the first. Not only did we have to drive halfway across the country on the first and second but as we went I was sick as a dog. I am pregnant with our second child and on top of that a bad cold attacked me and tried to turn into a sinus infection. Great start to 2015! I have promised better shorts and I intend to keep my word. Next week I will (hopefully, if I'm not still bed ridden) return to Wilford Manor and finish that series. I'll be honest, I'm sick of it and unhappy with the results and I want to kick off the New Year with better and darker. Much darker. I'm sure the five of you who read this will concur. So, I'm going back to bed now with an ending to the series floating around haunting my dreams and will return to you soon.

Comments

Popular Posts