Dear Lucky Agent Contest

Hello all!

I have recently been following the Writers Digest blog, specifically Chuck Sambuchino's blog Guide to Literary Agents, and they are having a free contest for writers in the young adult genre. I plan to enter (wish me luck!) and if you have a completed ya novel I suggest you give it a go as well. What the hell, right?

So if you are interested: http://www.writersdigest.com/editor-blogs/guide-to-literary-agents/19th-free-dear-lucky-agent-contest-young-adult-fiction

It is a free contest and you can win an opportunity to have to first few pages of your manuscript edited by professionals, a free one year subscription to WritersMarket.com, and a copy, your choice, of one of Chuck's new books. I want his new book about how to defend yourself against clowns - in case Pennywise ever makes it to the west coast. Or I stumble into the wrong kind of circus. Or I just run into a clown. It ends on Thursday the 29th so better get a move on and as long as your protagonist is in high school or of high school age genre of the book doesn't matter. In case you were wondering my ya book is dark fantasy, my version of a dark fairy tale. Love it!





 


Comments

Popular Posts